Talksport

Honestly Why do people listen to it.

If you went into a pub and it was full of scouces talking shit, you would drink up sharpish and fuck off never to go again?
If you went into a restaurant and the food was shite you would not return?

When you turn on talk sport you know full well it is going to spewing utter nonsense from which at worse is going to boil your piss and give you the hump. At best leaving you feeling like you just wasted a part of your life where you could have been doing something more pleasurable such as visiting the nearest brass house and paying for some woman to shove a cactus up your arse.. So why on earth listen to it?

Jordan said in twitter the other day. That he out his own money into palace and what was the prob!an with that,but he says our owner is a cheat for doing it

Jordan is too stupid to realise that makes him an hypocrite though so therefore its ok.

Honestly Why do people listen to it.

If you went into a pub and it was full of scouces talking shit, you would drink up sharpish and fuck off never to go again?
If you went into a restaurant and the food was shite you would not return?

When you turn on talk sport you know full well it is going to spewing utter nonsense from which at worse is going to boil your piss and give you the hump. At best leaving you feeling like you just wasted a part of your life where you could have been doing something more pleasurable such as visiting the nearest brass house and paying for some woman to shove a cactus up your arse.. So why on earth listen to it?

Er any chance of a PM with details of aforementioned brass house? .. for a friend obviously!

tenor.gif

Strangely enough I listened to the live commentary on Talksport2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For once, pundit Stuart Pearce was very complimentary about City even when they were trailing 1-0 and said the goal was completely against the run of play. He later added that the penalty call was correct and that City thoroughly deserved their victory. No complaints from me.

Strangely enough I listened to the live commentary on Talksport2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For once, pundit Stuart Pearce was very complimentary about City even when they were trailing 1-0 and said the goal was completely against the run of play. He later added that the penalty call was correct and that City thoroughly deserved their victory. No complaints from me.
Generally Pearce has always played with a straight bat. No agendas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.