Talksport

Yet another scot who can't or won't accept that the SPL is on or par with probably league 1 and Rangers and Celtic would find it difficult to get out of the championship.
Hamilton Accies signed 2 players from The Moston Rag Socks this summer and were in the squad that played Celtic at the weekend so thats level 7 of the English pyramid

Not a bad assessment. Using clubs SPI Celtic would finish 17th and Rangers 20th in the PL. All the rest would be in League 1.

However if Rangers and Celtic played in the EPL they would have more money and I guess would both end up being Europa League qualification standard.

Still it depends on the definition of Big Club which is usually more than current playing standard.
Like Leeds and Newcastle?

Just listening to Talksport with Pearce, Matterface and Groves. According to them City were average last night and wont win the CL. They said City only won because Real were very poor and missed Bale and Ramos. Pearce really has it in for city.
Your own fault....turn it off bud.

Just listening to Talksport with Pearce, Matterface and Groves. According to them City were average last night and wont win the CL. They said City only won because Real were very poor and missed Bale and Ramos. Pearce really has it in for city.
Pretty sure they both played the first leg.

Groves has nothing good to say about us and neither does Pearce for some odd reason

Max rushden did the morning show last week, it was actually very good, he did get some insight from the pros on the show. But when i listen to peace I just get the image of him trying to shag a fluffy toy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.