Talksport

Have to say Hawksby & Jacobs is probably the best football show on radio at the moment. They are funny, fair and have some excellent well informed guests.

On the few occasions I hear them I'd tend to agree - the rest of the station exists solely to inform normal people how much they do not want a boil on the arse....

Hawksby & Jacobs need to stop that don’t ask me on a Monday it’s fucking shit
I'd quite like them to resurrect that Trevor Brooking thing they used to do (I think they may have even tested the waters with callers doing it) but for pulled for some reason.

They are the only thing worth listening to on that station...........

I'd quite like them to resurrect that Trevor Brooking thing they used to do (I think they may have even tested the waters with callers doing it) but for pulled for some reason.

They are the only thing worth listening to on that station...........

H. and J. were the only thing I used to like on Talksport. I stopped listening when Uefa slapped the ban on us. I've even de-tuned the car radios so I wont accidently tune in.

I feel like a former smoker who's passed six months without a cig. Best thing I ever did and I wont be going back. I don't miss the wind-ups, the utterly stupid former sports stars or the agenda-driven journalists.

I'd urge all my blue friends to do the same. They hate us and won't change.

Report from t'other 'alf. Max Rushden on the Breakfast Show was trying to peddle the usual shite that Real Madrid were off form etc to Trevor Sinclair. Apparently Sinclair handed him his arse on a plate saying that it was the usual anti City agenda and if it was the rags who'd won 2-1 twice they would be praised to the heavens. Embarrassed silence followed by Rushton very quickly changing the subject.

Report from t'other 'alf. Max Rushden on the Breakfast Show was trying to peddle the usual shite that Real Madrid were off form etc to Trevor Sinclair. Apparently Sinclair handed him his arse on a plate saying that it was the usual anti City agenda and if it was the rags who'd won 2-1 twice they would be praised to the heavens. Embarrassed silence followed by Rushton very quickly changing the subject.
Trevor will be in the MD's office receiving his P45 as I write this after daring to tell the truth.
When you tell the truth and point out facts to shit spouting anti-City morons they have nothing to say. Most of their soundbites are bitter jibes they've read on Twitter with nothing to back it up.

H. and J. were the only thing I used to like on Talksport. I stopped listening when Uefa slapped the ban on us. I've even de-tuned the car radios so I wont accidently tune in.

I feel like a former smoker who's passed six months without a cig. Best thing I ever did and I wont be going back. I don't miss the wind-ups, the utterly stupid former sports stars or the agenda-driven journalists.

I'd urge all my blue friends to do the same. They hate us and won't change.
Fired them off two years ago. Never looked back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.