Talksport

1961_vintage

I agree about Mark Chapman. He is a beacon of excellence. I believe he is a Red but can honestly say he is fair in his coverage of City. However the website coverage by people like Dan Roan and Simon Stone is very biased and often inaccurate. Phil McNulty is another proper old-school football journalist.
Absence of ego makes a big difference.

richardtheref

So yesterday on my way to work I caught an argument between Warnock & some guy from Ref Support UK. Now Jim White tells me that this is a great organisation who have helped refs for years. Now I know I have not reffed for 4 years but I can honestly say I have never heard of them.

Then on the way back from work they were doing a quiz where Dean Saunders had to guess the identity of x Chelsea strikers from the clues given. One clue was a Romanian, answer Dean gave wasv Hernan Crespo. When told the answer was Mutu said he had never heard of him.
Next one was a Brazilian, Answer Dean gave George Weah. Again he had never heard of Pato.

discopop

So yesterday on my way to work I caught an argument between Warnock & some guy from Ref Support UK. Now Jim White tells me that this is a great organisation who have helped refs for years. Now I know I have not reffed for 4 years but I can honestly say I have never heard of them.

Then on the way back from work they were doing a quiz where Dean Saunders had to guess the identity of x Chelsea strikers from the clues given. One clue was a Romanian, answer Dean gave wasv Hernan Crespo. When told the answer was Mutu said he had never heard of him.
Next one was a Brazilian, Answer Dean gave George Weah. Again he had never heard of Pato.

We all know Saunders is a fucking thicko and bullshit merchant supreme but the most depressing thing is he is back in the TS fold after his fucking disgraceful drink driving prosecution but it’s a station that loves giving second, third and forth chances to those who don’t give a shit about other people.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
We were listening to the Brighton-Watford game on the way home, and apparently, Littlewoods beat Norwich 5-0 earlier today.

mat

You can hear the embarrassment in Sawyer's voice when that twat Saunders tries to mansplain/talk over her.

Just goes to show it helps if you've got a criminal record to get a job as a bullshit pundit on there.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
You can hear the embarrassment in Sawyer's voice when that twat Saunders tries to mansplain/talk over her.

Just goes to show it helps if you've got a criminal record to get a job as a bullshit pundit on there.
Which of them owns "Agadoo" by Black Lace?

;-)

Reactions: mat

cookster

I agree about Mark Chapman. He is a beacon of excellence. I believe he is a Red but can honestly say he is fair in his coverage of City. However the website coverage by people like Dan Roan and Simon Stone is very biased and often inaccurate. Phil McNulty is another proper old-school football journalist.
Chappers is a top Rag, no obvious bias.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.