Talksport

eastmanc

Team supported
Manchester city
A total gobshite. Likes the sound of his own voice. Got his facts wrong about Mansour. Wide boy. Wouldn’t trust him to take the dig for a walk.
He knows the sum total of fuck all about our club. If he knew half of what the Sheik knows about business then he would still be the owner of Crystal Palace.

paulchapo

Nobody in the press is mentioning FFP. They will struggle to sign anyone. The drawbridge was closed after the Sheik took over at City.

I know all they mention is them spending billions. Their attendances are only the same as ours and I doubt their other revenue is anywhere near ours. It's nuts the shit they are spouting.

Mad Eyed Screamer

Had to laugh at Goldstein this morning.... had Hugh Wolstencroft on and Goldstein, Cundy and Hugh all talking positively for 5 or so mins about Foden's performance for England at the weekend. Just as the conversation was coming to a natural conclusion, Goldstein chirps in with....
"I thought Jaydon Sancho had an excellent game too"
Que a moments silence from the other two before the topic was changed....
Goldstein has to shoehorn a rag perspective into every conversation.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.