Talksport

He hates us as a club, no problem, I hate Crystal Palace, in fact I f**ing hate them and there sh1t ground, but at least he has publicly and rightly praised our football.

Some serious pundits/new organisations can't even do that.
The only reason he praised our performance is because to do anything else after last night would make him look stupid and confirm what he has always denied i.e he has an agenda against us. Has done since we strongly supported the Elite Academies system where he saw young lads moving from clubs like Palace to clubs with superior training facilities and coaches.

He hates us as a club, no problem, I hate Crystal Palace, in fact I f**ing hate them and there sh1t ground, but at least he has publicly and rightly praised our football.

Some serious pundits/new organisations can't even do that.

After years of slagging our club off, using his position on talksport to absolutely belittle and slander us at every opportunity, he can fuck right off, every man and his dog can see we play great football. It's like a bloke who's been shagging your wife for years whilst laughing at you suddenly turning around and saying she's a good fuck isn't she and expecting you to be grateful ( and no that's not happened to me) he's a prick.

Purslow the CEO of Villa is a right slimey twat, now on Talkshite calling out PSG and us, saying rated party sponsorship is being tightened up to prevent Clubs circumventing FFP rules. How many more times do cunts like him need reminding we are owned by an Individual and even though we get “friendly” sponsorship it’s legitimate and there’s fuck all they can do about it without us spanking their combined arses in Court once again.
City should blow them all out of the water by getting Amazon to sponsor us instead of Etihad, whose sponsorship is cheap in comparison to some of the other clubs. Now that would boil some piss and they couldn’t accuse us of self sponsorship.

City should blow them all out of the water by getting Amazon to sponsor us instead of Etihad, whose sponsorship is cheap in comparison to some of the other clubs. Now that would boil some piss and they couldn’t accuse us of self sponsorship.
That would be very funny.

Seeing that I felt a bit sick - we do not need an endorsement from that cuntish failure
Get your point mate,however,isn't there a great satisfaction in making a hater a lover purely through the beauty
of the product we continually pour out? Shows we are doing things the right way when even those who previously sneered at us have to hold their hands up and accept the truth.

That would be very funny.

We have done the "The Amazon" stadium naming rights jokes before, haven't we?

"..... and it's live ..... from the Amazon".

Get your point mate,however,isn't there a great satisfaction in making a hater a lover purely through the beauty
of the product we continually pour out? Shows we are doing things the right way when even those who previously sneered at us have to hold their hands up and accept the truth.

Jordon will go back to hating - a leopard doesn't change its spots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.