Talksport

Hes the left back remember

Heard on my way home from shopping the cockney rag (or should that be wag) Goldstein mention Walf Wagnick. Switched off at that point to contwol myself fwom laughing too much.
Welease Walf!!

This should be our new gweeting.
That should have read larfing. I turned it off too. Did the same this morning!

Mad Eyed Screamer

Man City are boring to watch session on Talkshite.
Switch off.
In fairness to Goldstein he was in total disagreement with it.

Talking of Goldstein...... he was in a head to head quiz with his fellow presenter (Charlie Austin) and was asked to name 5 states of America....
1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Was pissing myself laughing so much whilst driving that I am not sure he even got a 5th one in

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!

Talking of Goldstein...... he was in a head to head quiz with his fellow presenter (Charlie Austin) and was asked to name 5 states of America....
1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Was pissing myself laughing so much whilst driving that I am not sure he even got a 5th one in
Before I started going to the States, I thought that Omaha was one.

Now, I can recite all 50 in alphabetical order.

asahartford1

1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Charlie Austin quoted glamorgan as an English County.

big gaz

Before I started going to the States, I thought that Omaha was one.

Now, I can recite all 50 in alphabetical order.
Omaha is the home of the little league world series, boring fact I know. Must admit never heard of the place until Bob Seager mentioned it in a song. ( the beach is a given ) :-)

deegee33

Omaha is the home of the little league world series, boring fact I know. Must admit never heard of the place until Bob Seager mentioned it in a song. ( the beach is a given ) :-)
Williamsport, Pennsylvania is the home of the little league world series. Omaha is the home of the College world series (NCAA).
Never know when you lads are being sarcastic, just wanted to make sure that no Blues went to Omaha to watch the little league. :-)

big gaz

Williamsport, Pennsylvania is the home of the little league world series. Omaha is the home of the College world series (NCAA).
Never know when you lads are being sarcastic, just wanted to make sure that no Blues went to Omaha to watch the little league. :-)
Haha, was I right about Bob Seager ;-)
Thought I was right remember a team getting The Tom Seaver award ? ( Mets fan ) Also saw the college lads just thought It was all at Omaha.
So making sure I wasn't pissed out of my head did two MLB teams play at one of these events ( we get it on BT )

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.