Talksport

The rags are just a click bait club these days and have been for a decade .. They wont challenge City again in my lifetime or my grandkids lifetime for that matter…
There is no such thing as the nited way, there never has been, it’s just a self entitled way of excusing their rank mediocrity whilst racking up the clicks and cash, aided and abetted by the sycophantic media and lick arse pundits ….!!

The rags are just a click bait club these days and have been for a decade .. They wont challenge City again in my lifetime or my grandkids lifetime for that matter…
There is no such thing as the nited way, there never has been, it’s just a self entitled way of excusing their rank mediocrity whilst racking up the clicks and cash, aided and abetted by the sycophantic media and lick arse pundits ….!!

I'm not so sure, I wish it was true though. A proper manager, structure, clearing out the deadwood and posers and four top players and I think they'd be okay.

Yesterday, Friday 11th March, Martin "Missing Link" Keown was on Talksport and had a go at Simon Jordan and Jim White about the lack of coverage and media attention as to how good City were.

He also mentioned how Sky Sports were the same. Jim White and Jordan were having known of it saying United were poor in the second half and that they do big up City. Keown repsoned with that was down to City making them poor, City were incredible or something similar. Keown also pointed out they never big up City and just how incredible City are and the football they play. It got a bit shouty and they went to a comercial, I think Keown was getting ready to twat Jordan.

Yesterday, Friday 11th March, Martin "Missing Link" Keown was on Talksport and had a go at Simon Jordan and Jim White about the lack of coverage and media attention as to how good City were.

He also mentioned how Sky Sports were the same. Jim White and Jordan were having known of it saying United were poor in the second half and that they do big up City. Keown repsoned with that was down to City making them poor, City were incredible or something similar. Keown also pointed out they never big up City and just how incredible City are and the football they play. It got a bit shouty and they went to a comercial, I think Keown was getting ready to twat Jordan.
Mr Keown has suddenly gone up in my estimation.

Can I shock you.

Don't mind Jason Cundy, the bloke can be funny and orchestrates a few LOL moments. I think all of the ex players are made to make "click bait" statements, it is what they're paid to do.

Goldstein on the drive home has slightly gone up in my estimation, him and Darren Bent are turning out to be a good pairing. There's something "Karl Pilkington" about Bent, he makes daft comments every now and then.

The White and Jordan show is just shite.

Jonny Owen and friends is a good listen on Sunday mornings, when he isn't mentioning Wales and his wife.

They're all hypocrites. They bastardise gambling and virtue signal but then plug their gambling sponsors and no doubt Chernobyl Brazil will be boozed up in Cheltenham this week.

Can I shock you.

Don't mind Jason Cundy, the bloke can be funny and orchestrates a few LOL moments. I think all of the ex players are made to make "click bait" statements, it is what they're paid to do.

Goldstein on the drive home has slightly gone up in my estimation, him and Darren Bent are turning out to be a good pairing. There's something "Karl Pilkington" about Bent, he makes daft comments every now and then.

The White and Jordan show is just shite.

Jonny Owen and friends is a good listen on Sunday mornings, when he isn't mentioning Wales and his wife.

They're all hypocrites. They bastardise gambling and virtue signal but then plug their gambling sponsors and no doubt Chernobyl Brazil will be boozed up in Cheltenham this week.
I don’t listen to it much nowadays but I do enjoy hearing Cundy on the wind up. He gives it out in equal measure depending on who merits it

He’d be able to twat both of the little Weasels at the same time

I'm not so sure, I wish it was true though. A proper manager, structure, clearing out the deadwood and posers and four top players and I think they'd be okay.
You could say that about most teams - add good manager, good players, clear out rubbish - sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.