Talksport

They are on £5’000 each a day. Unbelievable.
Really?? They do Thursday and Friday. So 10k a week for talking shite.

She gets on my nerves a bit, but knows her stuff and I’d professional - Laura Woods. She should be on that at least for her 3 day stint.

Who knew there was serious money to be made on the radio?!

You know how Max Rushden is "holier than thou"? I wonder if he has ever commented on his own pervey actions from the Soccer AM days..

It is Savile-esque

Nowt wrong with that - back then. Like most things now it wouldn’t be allowed. They were up for it though, and will now be selling photos and videos of themselves on Onlyfans.

Just remembered about the page 3 girl. Hahah can you imagine the uproar these days?

Nowt wrong with that - back then. Like most things now it wouldn’t be allowed. They were up for it though, and will now be selling photos and videos of themselves on Onlyfans.

Just remembered about the page 3 girl. Hahah can you imagine the uproar these days?
I'm trying not to imagine the upskirt these days.
Eww !!

Max Rushden is a nob head, I wish I was as erudite as Gordon Davies Moustache, alas I am not,that's all I have to say on the matter.

DON'T PHONE IN. THEY'LL GO UNDER WITHIN A WEEK
Problem is, you've got Bob from Barnsley who hasn't spoken to anyone in a w££k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.