Talksport

Draught Bass is one of life’s great pleasures, and sadly hard to find n pubs nowadays.
Bottles just don’t cut the mustard.
Years since I've had this - brilliant pint. Another when done well is Directors (Courage) but had to find a pub that looks after it properly.

Years since I've had this - brilliant pint. Another when done well is Directors (Courage) but had to find a pub that looks after it properly.
Wadworths old timer was a good pint, brewed in Devizes and delivered by horse and cart to all the local pubs. 6X can be good or tastelike horse's shit if not looked after like you say

Having Goldbridge on it is pandering to the Rag masses and lowest common demoniter whilst hoping the anti rag listeners will be also be there to listen to the car crash.

Funnily enough, they interviewed Goldbridge yesterday afternoon, about the Ericksen signing and he was spot on in everything he said, far more balanced than any of the "journalists" or "experts" they interview without any of the histrionics that go into his Youtube show.

Wadworths old timer was a good pint, brewed in Devizes and delivered by horse and cart to all the local pubs. 6X can be good or tastelike horse's shit if not looked after like you say
Just had a Google and the reason I can't find a good pint of directors is the brewery shut a couple of years back :-(

See the vile ****( Jordan ) is having a go at Reading for putting there tickets down to £20 for away fans so long as the other club do the same .............. Fook me another complete twat who fooked a club over but due to that wank station he’s making a living from it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.