Talksport

This won,t end well jimshout obnoxious jorden v graeme souness everytime souness has good point the two muppets try to shout him down
Souness has already told a rag moaning about the glazer to grow up and be careful what u wish for
He knows what yanks want out of football is money alone

Had the radio on in the kitchen last night.

I know Goldbridge has done well through faux outrage and clickbait comments but his broadcasting skills over the radio are awful.

Jordan goes on about ffp and he knows the bare minimum and how it works
I never listen to or watch any of this kind of garbage broadcasting.

However, last year I was in my brother's car when returning from our fellow Blue cousin's funeral and I finally got to hear Jordan spouting inane irrelevances about various footballing issues of the day.

After 10 minutes of uninformed drivel from him (and his fellow presenters) I said to R Kid that Jordan and his ilk clearly know less than 9/10ths of 7/8ths of 2/3rds of f**k all about ANY subject, let alone football and finance and I found myself effing-and-jeffing at the (perfectly innocent) radio, like some kind of madman..

Realising the error of my ways, I demanded we should switch over to the CD player.. Immediate, better vibes found in Steely Dan's 'Gaucho'.. and breathe and relax..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.