Talksport

Prestwich_Blue said:
Johnny Vaughan sitting in for Colin Murray this week. What an absolute tosser in love with sound of his own voice. It's just a stream of shouty drivel with no structure and no interest.
He's funny especially his Yorkshire accent, Leeds United

Prestwich_Blue said:
Johnny Vaughan sitting in for Colin Murray this week. What an absolute tosser in love with sound of his own voice. It's just a stream of shouty drivel with no structure and no interest.

Murray has grown on me these last couple of months and turned it on Monday on my way to work and couldn't tell what the f was going on.

Seemed to be a hail of noise and everyone talking at once. Persevered for a few minutes then heard that wanker Vaughan spouting bollocks.

Switched back to Radio Manchester ASAP

cityboy5 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He's funny especially his Yorkshire accent, Leeds United

The groove mat thing was funny too.

Haha 20 mins slagging us off and they've had to get the arse Johnny Vaughan to ring up to try and goad us some more.

Just say no blues.

Kirkstall Blue said:
It's Alvin Martin with Durham tonight trying to goad us to phone in. It's our fault we lost last night, we're apathetic as fans we have to step up and be counted.
They don't look at it from some Blues point of view, you could have every City fan phone in and try too tell them that we think it's 'bent' and they will never understand that concept as it will never register with them
Fuck me Jonny Vaughn comparing us to 'Only Fools and Horses now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.