Talksport

If you went to a bar where around one table, and on a daily basis, a group of regulars spoke absolute nonsense about football - would you pull up a table just to listen to them every day?

If not, why do you listen to talksport?

I was in a pub on Monday,rural Derbyshire. Two locals were spouting about The poor attendances at the Etihad. I did go over pulled up a chair and showed them on my phone City's attendances from the year we went into the Etihad. I also told them 93000 people went on weds and saturday. As I got up to leave I asked them if the Sun was their Newspaper of choice.
So I guess I did what you wouldn't do. Nice pub though in Winster, Derbyshire.

I was in a pub on Monday,rural Derbyshire. Two locals were spouting about The poor attendances at the Etihad. I did go over pulled up a chair and showed them on my phone City's attendances from the year we went into the Etihad. I also told them 93000 people went on weds and saturday. As I got up to leave I asked them if the Sun was their Newspaper of choice.
So I guess I did what you wouldn't do. Nice pub though in Winster, Derbyshire.
Well done. They always need calling out. My best one was the racist Liverpool fan in my local pub who made a comment: "It's all about Arabs and oil money with City. Liverpool are a proper club." I asked him if he knew where the LFC team were that week before pointing out that at the exact moment we were speaking the LFC squad were at a training camp...in Dubai! It was some sort of sponsorship deal.

Last edited:
Well done. They always need calling out. My best one was the racist Liverpool fan in my local pub who made a comment: "It's all about Arabs and oil money with City. Liverpool are a proper club." I asked him if he knew where the LFC team were that week before pointing out that the moment we were speaking the LFC squad were at a training camp...in Dubai! It was some sort of sponsorship deal.

Yep,they were farmer types,Mrs Asa wasn't happy,But it needed doing.

The sad thing is your dealing with empty heads who really don’t do any research and turn a blind eye to there own clubs fault ........... Oldham being a mess is down to City ffs how the hell does anyone listen to the shite ........... they will pull City to bits because it keeps there glory hunting plastic listeners happy ....... do what I did years ago just turn the shite off

Well done. They always need calling out. My best one was the racist Liverpool fan in my local pub who made a comment: "It's all about Arabs and oil money with City. Liverpool are a proper club." I asked him if he knew where the LFC team were that week before pointing out that at the exact moment we were speaking the LFC squad were at a training camp...in Dubai! It was some sort of sponsorship deal.
I always take the opportunity to educate them on the impeccable moral values of their shirt sponsors.

Only caught a snippet today but him and White were discussing Derby. Top clubs are responsible with the wages they offer apparently. He then said for instance Oldham would be affected by what Man City pay. Fucking laughable how much he hates city and finds a way to work them into all of his diatribes irrespective of the subject.
Don't remember the same argument being mentioned when the rags splurged 28M on veron in 2001 and 30M on camel gob in 2002.

I had to turn this shite off before. I was working so listening to TalkShite and in the first half alone they made reference to the “sell out” crowd at Old Scaffold 6 times. Clearly a dig at city. The final straw was when the half time whistle blew, Sam Twatterface said “A great pressing first half from United here and good performance from Sancho - somehow united are behind at the break”.
Absolute thundercock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.