Tap Water

When Sir Marcus of Rashford is feeding the nation why are we buying water? What comes out of the tap would be craved in half the world and yet it is not good enough for us in the rich world. We have to pay way over the top for the same stuff but in a bottle that will be in Indonesia for 5 000 years

I've really got into sparking/soda water this year but had been going through far too many plastic bottles of the stuff, so bought a soda stream and now have sparkling tap water.
I sometimes add some lime cordial too. Lovely stuff lime and soda.

Last edited:
When Sir Marcus of Rashford is feeding the nation why are we buying water? What comes out of the tap would be craved in half the world and yet it is not good enough for us in the rich world. We have to pay way over the top for the same stuff but in a bottle that will be in Indonesia for 5 000 years
And a lot of bottled water has been in the bottle for months, where as tap water is fresh

Straight from the tap and in the summer it gets ice cubes in it. I take a metal thing to work filled with tap water and ice. When it runs out I refill it from a tap, a hosepipe, whatever is there.
I hope you use fresh ice, not that frozen shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.