Tapatalk

Ric

Administrator
The Tapatalk app has been causing some database issues recently, so I've had to disable it for now. Apologies to anyone who uses it, although the forum is fully optimised for mobile so you shouldn't technically need to use Tapatalk anyway!

The Tapatalk app has been causing some database issues recently, so I've had to disable it for now. Apologies to anyone who uses it, although the forum is fully optimised for mobile so you shouldn't technically need to use Tapatalk anyway!
Sent from Tapatalk on Ric's Iphone

;)

Can’t send photos from my phone without it, that might be down to me being thick mind.

Any indication of when itll back up?. Perfer using that rather than than the mobile version

Is tapatalk coming back?
Do not get on with accessing this site through Google. Last night I had to read RAWK on tapatalk - it was most depressing - apart from an excellent thread on, surprisingly, The Fall. So, for my sanity's sake, please get this fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but I can't guarantee when it will come back, or if at all. It's caused the database to go down a few times recently and is making things unstable. Because it's a third party app, we have no real control over it. There are only a handful of people still using it, and the priority at the moment has to be keeping the site running smoothly for everyone rather than having it continually going down or running slowly. I may, however, look at building a native Bluemoon app at some point if it's feasible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.