Tariq Lamptey

comiskey33

Anyone think this would be a good signing this summer? And he is English. Really has impressed me every time ive watched him.

Been a fan of his since he was a Chelsea youth player but he's not ready for a team like City. That's the reason Chelsea let him go in favour of Reece James. We actually had a similar if not better player in Jeremie Frimpong and we let him go to Celtic.

Been a fan of his since he was a Chelsea youth player but he's not ready for a team like City. That's the reason Chelsea let him go in favour of Reece James. We actually had a similar if not better player in Jeremie Frimpong and we let him go to Celtic.
yea i like what frimpong is doing at crltic

I still think letting Frimpong go was a mistake. Would not be surprised at all if he's bought by a decent PL club in the next 18 months and at a top 4 side 18 months after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.