Tax Premier League clubs

Because the law doesn't allow credit card surcharges. So instead you get booking fees on all transactions.

Yep. I know.

even if you pay by cash ?? so why you have to pay a booking fee when you walk up and buy ticket at the ticket office ????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45901164

So, the idea is to tax PL clubs and use the money ate grassroots to grow the sport. Sounds like a good idea in principle but what about the work already being done already in the community? City have probably one of the largest engagement programmes in football but we are not alone. Many, many clubs have community programmes similar to ours. Will we still be ‘taxed’ in the same way?

I thought the idea was to levy the Premier League itself?

even if you pay by cash ?? so why you have to pay a booking fee when you walk up and buy ticket at the ticket office ????

Sorry, I wasn't that clear. They can't surcharge for cards, they can't discount for cash or bank transfer. So they put a fee on top to cover everything. Basically, you may as well pay by card.

any tax on football clubs comes straight on of the fans pockets in ticket sales, just like the ticket office adding a booking fee ?? its there fucking job( clubs) to sell tickets to fans so why add more money for booking fees??? the fans end up worst off every fucking time not the clubs
What would happen is, we pay extra through our ticket, then we pay again, when our
children want to use the facilities.

Kids teams are paying more and more, then you get one kid, who’s parents can’t afford to pay subs but is a good player being subsidised by the others.
If Great Britain wants to be great, at any sports, make it accessible to all, without penalising the slightly better off.

The money councils are making from amateur football, without putting anything back is scandalous and now the fa want a piece of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.