Tax Returns

No. Did mine in October. I left it late a couple of years ago and got a lovely bill for five grand second week of jan with 2 weeks to pay....never again.

Well I need to know which it is, December or January. I don't actually do a tax return but that is not the point.

End of December if you want them to take anything owed under 3k through next years PAYE. Otherwise end of Jan.

If you are happy to pay in one go it's 31 Jan. If you want to spread the bill over the next year by adjustment to your tax code it's 31 Dec. Don't do what I did - submit early but fuck up the payment bit so the whole bill gets taken out of your paye pay dec-mar. It has made for a bleak mid-winter to say the least!

If you are happy to pay in one go it's 31 Jan. If you want to spread the bill over the next year by adjustment to your tax code it's 31 Dec. Don't do what I did - submit early but fuck up the payment bit so the whole bill gets taken out of your paye pay dec-mar. It has made for a bleak mid-wicket to say the least!

But what should I do ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.