Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

Could you explain that to me, please?

THB is a right sided player. Dias is normally a left sided player when playing with Stones. Laporte snd Ake play LCB, so Dias plays on the right side for them,

Accordingly, why would THB & Dias not be able to play with each other?
You're right.
If anything, THB is a mini Stones (imo of course). Dias will work fine with him.

From the little I’ve heard, seems like he’s doing very well on loan.

thought he looked really good for englandu21s as well
Yes he is.

Very reliable defender. But also good in the build up! Also lots of danger in set piece situations with a great heading game.

I’ve watched their last couple of games and he’s been really good. And although it’s hard to properly compare as he’s playing in a much weaker league, I think he’s already better at passing out from the back than both Ake and Dias are.

I’ve watched their last couple of games and he’s been really good. And although it’s hard to properly compare as he’s playing in a much weaker league, I think he’s already better at passing out from the back than both Ake and Dias are.
Playing regularly is definitely helping him.

He actually gave the ball away for Genk’s goal with a really poor pass into midfield. Even though they somehow scored 7 goals the other week, Anderlecht’s attack is awful. Delap and McAtee would have a field day in that league!

He actually gave the ball away for Genk’s goal with a really poor pass into midfield. Even though they somehow scored 7 goals the other week, Anderlecht’s attack is awful. Delap and McAtee would have a field day in that league!

No they wouldn't.

Zirkzee and Kouamé are 2 very good strikers. The team is still searching for stability after the los of Nmecha and Sambi Lokonga.

The Gent game was against a team that came here for a point. Very defensive with no room on the pitch.
Yesterday was a good game, against an Ostend team that wanted to play. THB was again not bad. Not bad at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.