Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

I think a few of the EDS players trained with the first team yesterday, probably just to make up the numbers. I’ve seen Doyle, Bernarbe, Garcia and Pozo in pictures.

I think a few of the EDS players trained with the first team yesterday, probably just to make up the numbers. I’ve seen Doyle, Bernarbe, Garcia and Pozo in pictures.

Making up the numbers and probably gonna actually join up on tour tbh. First game is in a week and some first teamers won't be back by then.

He's the best prospect in the academy for me.

He has the lot - the physique,the ability,the mentality,the passion and leadership.

I believe he can be a monster in the game,our own De Ligt.

He has the lot - the physique,the ability,the mentality,the passion and leadership.

When De Ligt was Harwood-Bellis' age he'd captained Ajax to the Europa League final.

There's no point comparing youth players to people like De Ligt.

When De Ligt was Harwood-Bellis' age he'd captained Ajax to the Europa League final.

There's no point comparing youth players to people like De Ligt.

Of course there is,as he's the latest benchmark and not hugely different in terms of character and ability.This season,THB would be playing in Ajax's first team IMO.

Agree. Tall, good in the air, strong, fantastic defender, great on the ball. Has absolutely everything. I said it in a thread yesterday, but THB excites me even more than Foden. I’ve never seen a better young defender in the academy, and he’s still only 17

Best academy player I've personally ever seen, never a guarantee being the best player at 15/16 making the 'big' grade of course but can't but dream he's going to be 1st choice CB for us in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.