Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

I’ve said it before, but I think he’s actually a better talent than Garcia. Hopefully we’ll get a decent draw next round and also wrap up our CL group early so he can get more appearances.

I’ve said it before, but I think he’s actually a better talent than Garcia. Hopefully we’ll get a decent draw next round and also wrap up our CL group early so he can get more appearances.
Don’t think it matters on the draw. I think we’ll see the same CB’s next game in the cup.

From what I’ve seen of him in pre season and the odd youth game then tonight,he’s ahead of Garcia for me now,pep has a beast of a player on his hands..

He was impressive, albeit understandably nervous at times.

I think once he's fully matured physically he could be a real animal of a player.

I was extremely impressed with him tonight, Garcia as well. But being just 17 years old... fucking hell. Could he be our own de Ligt?

I think we have another gem on our hands. You can just tell with certain players. I think just at defending he looks great aswel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.