Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

What’s he like as a ‘Pep defender’ passing intelligence etc compared to Garcia ?. Heard lots of great things about him but don’t think I’ve seen him play.

What’s he like as a ‘Pep defender’ passing intelligence etc compared to Garcia ?. Heard lots of great things about him but don’t think I’ve seen him play.

He's a much more direct/no nonsense type than Garcia,but while he might not be as 'silky' he doesn't lack technical ability either.He reads the game very well and he is more than happy to find a pass and play from the back.

He's a much more direct/no nonsense type than Garcia,but while he might not be as 'silky' he doesn't lack technical ability either.He reads the game very well and he is more than happy to find a pass and play from the back.
Thanks, hopefully get a look at him during the tour.

He actually reminds me of a young John Terry. Less of a dickhead though hopefully :)

He's definitely more than capable with the ball at his feet too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.