Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

Half a chance Vinnie might fancy him at Burnley I reckon. They are set to lose Mee and Tarkowski and THB was decent for Stoke so he knows the league.

Yep Doyle a good shout. Had some good reviews at Cardiff.

I wonder if we would consider selling THB and Doyle for small fees with buybacks. That way we can loan other players e.g. Delap

There is a limit I believe on domestic loans.
I think that is a real possibility with quite a few, THB, Tommy, Fiorini, Rogers, Trafford etc

Would be an okay move. Would prefer he move to a more positive team though that could change with Vinny there.

He's better than Ben White was at the same age who made his name after a strong campaign in the championship with Leeds a couple seasons ago.

Would be an okay move. Would prefer he move to a more positive team though that could change with Vinny there.

He's better than Ben White was at the same age who made his name after a strong campaign in the championship with Leeds a couple seasons ago.

Its an ideal move.

As it would be for Doyle too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.