Taylor Hawkins RIP

Nice touch by Royal Blood at Manchester Arena on Monday with the big photo of Taylor Hawkins in the background during the drum solo. To be honest never really been a fan of the old drum solo/ guitar solo thing, but Monday was a bit different!
Royal Blood were very good live, as indeed were support band The Amazons imo (who were the last band I saw 'pre covid' at The Academy a couple years back)

Rush will never perfom again but Lifeson and Lee will keep working and may do something together. Lifeson has a solo album out soon.
Seems the remanants of Rush, Lee & Lifeson, will perform at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute at Wembley. Presuem they will play one or two Rush songs as Taylor was a big Rush fan. Be interesting to see who plays drums for those tracks - maybe Grohl or Copeland.

Seems the remanants of Rush, Lee & Lifeson, will perform at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute at Wembley. Presuem they will play one or two Rush songs as Taylor was a big Rush fan. Be interesting to see who plays drums for those tracks - maybe Grohl or Copeland.
Not missed a Rush tour since 83. I’d have loved to have gone to this. Love the Foos too, but at £265 to stand up. Not a chance.

That's a mad price, charity or not.

Totally rules out grass roots fans and opens the door to even more touting.

EDIT: Ignore me, turns out they were 65 at the start. Still high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.