Taylor Richards

Delphinho

Think he deserved an own thread.
Scored 2 goals against Shakhar yesterday, one pen and this beauty:

At 17, I think he's one of the players with the heighest ceiling in the academy. He's an attacking midfielder with very good dribbling and ball controll, pretty strong, a good passer and one hell of a left foot. He's been a regular for the U23s since he was 16, but was unlucky and lost most of last season due to an injury.

“He trained in the first team eight or nine times last season and was just cool about it, like, ‘I really think I’m ready.’”

The youngster was next on the conveyor belt in the City academy, expected to be introduced to the first-team for his full debut in the coming weeks.

But then injury struck.

In December last year, Richards damaged the cartilage in his knee and was out for the rest of the season.

Seems like he has recovered well and had a great start this season. Will hopefully hear more of him in the future

Looks like a good player we are very fortunate to have the lad.

But whoever uploads these videos always seem to have shit music to go with it :)

Looks like he turns 18 next month. Wonder what plans the club have in store for him next season

He has long been mooted one of the academy's biggest talents. I hope he begins to reach that level now he is injury free.

Like a lot of players who come with a big reputation I've found him majorly disappointing. A few names just off the top of my head:-

Nils Lander

Ivan Marin

Jules Ntcham (supposedly better than Pogba at same age)

Jose Pozo

Zach Faour (the next Ibrahimovic. Wasn't even the next John Guidetti)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.