Teachers Sex Tape

singing stand blue

Not sure if this has been posted before... just had a quick search and couldn;t find anything..

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090710/twl-sex-tape-teacher-to-keep-her-job-3fd0ae9.html

Link to video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7QZfyOuxGM&feature=fvw

A primary school teacher who accidentally included an x-rated clip of herself in an end of term video for her pupils is likely to keep her job despite the blunder. Skip related content

RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS
Sex Tape Teacher 'To Keep Her Job'
Enlarge photo
Crystal Defanti, from California, gave her class of 10 and 11 year olds the DVD of "classroom memories" featuring school trips and highlights from the school year.

But by selecting one of the menus, "you see kids in a classroom sharing stories. They then start clapping and the video suddenly cuts to sex", local news channel CBS 13 reported.

The clip appears to show 29-year-old Mrs Defanti alone in a highly compromising situation.

Apparently she did not spot the error until after she had distributed the footage to her class.

Parents have leapt to her defence, saying she is a good teacher who made an "honest but embarrassing mistake".

And the local school district has said Mrs Defanti, who is well-liked and respected, is unlikely to lose her job.

She is reported to have called one family's home the day after the DVD was sent and apologised profusely.

She also asked the parents "to call every parent they knew to stop their kids from seeing the DVD too".

"All she could say was that it was a horrible mix up," said one father.

dannybcity said:
What are Americans like, 'I think my kids should have councilling'? I think you should have just kept quite and kept the DVD secret from your wife.

Hahahaha... spot on mate... im sure one or two dads may have made several copies of this.. wouldn't surprise me if copies were on Ebay soon!

Brucie Bonus said:
What is a typical Yank? What is a characteristic American reaction? Idiots.

The litigation culture is considered to be typically American. Stop being so precious, it was hardly the worst accusation ever levelled at Americans. But if I've upset you then I'm sorry, would you like me to pay for counselling?

I can understand why the parents are furious, i am too.

I mean, surely there must be a copy somewhere without the best bits blurred out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.