Team Beckham buys shares in Salford City

Is it me or does this sound like a load of mentally challenged men trying to relive their glory days? They used to buy pubs to get worshipped in. Now it's a non league club.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the football hotel and rat face's plans to invest in the city centre they certainly want to remain relevant if not top dogs in Manchester.

Reactions: mat
I think with him it’s just an attempt to stay relevant, I bet the little maggot is still hankering for a knighthood
Think you've hit nail nail on the head. Can't see him turning up for a game or 6.

I think with him it’s just an attempt to stay relevant, I bet the little maggot is still hankering for a knighthood

Of course he is! And it would just confirm, if ever confirmation were needed, that the honours list is just a celebrity jamboree.

I did like his comment about all his early years in Manchester being spent in Salford. And I suppose all his years in Miami will be spent in Salford too. He started off thick, and he get thicker with age!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.