Team Beckham buys shares in Salford City

Peter Lim, Neville, Giggs, Scholes, Butt and now Beckham they've ridiculous amounts of money why Salford? What are they up 2?
That football ground on Moor Lane is in the most expensive part of Salford - real prime estate value..... should Salford make it to the 4th division the ground will be way too small so they sell the ground and move in with Salford Rugby LFC.....

When he moved to Manchester he lived in digs in Hulme( just round the corner where I live) and the last time I looked I pay my taxes to Manchester City Council not Salford

He’s got identity issues, the tattoos, the different hairstyles, hasn’t he made sure recently he’s been snapped tucking into pie mash and bring a hammers fan?

QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Salford City [have] achieved so much success in a short space of time, the fans are incredible, and I’m really excited to be spending more time in Salford again” – David Beckham

Bunch of ****s trying to stay relevant. Hope the players lock up their girlfriends/wives

QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Salford City [have] achieved so much success in a short space of time, the fans are incredible, and I’m really excited to be spending more time in Salford again” – David Beckham

Actually you could say the same thing about City - we have achieved so much success in a short space of time, and the fans are incredibie - but our success seems to be seen in a completely different light by the RDAHMeedya! Football's a funny old game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.