team for rest of season

bondsman

For me we now go with lads who are gonna scrap and know what it means to dig in for the remaining games. My team week to week barring injury would be
Joe hart
Lb. Zab.
Rb. Richards
Cb lescott and kompany
Cm yaya barry milner
Rwf tevez
Lwf silva
Cf aguero

Let's just go for it

The best eleven available possible, every game ...no rotation unless injury and suspension takes a hand.....fuck rotation, especially the full backs.

I'd go with this team although Clichy is a better left back than Zab. We need to stay clear of Balo. He just upsets the team. We desparetly need the harmony back in the squad.

Josh Blue said:
Do you think Tevez has actually looked any good when has come on apart from the nice touch too Samir?
No. To me he looks really off pace. Haven't seen any of his slaloming runs.

That's what eating well in Argentina for 5 months playing golf does to you.

Josh Blue said:
Do you think Tevez has actually looked any good when has come on apart from the nice touch too Samir?

Yes,it's no coincidence that we moved up a gear when he was introduced against Sunderland.The mans spirit is infectious.

He is a fighter,a winner,he just doesn't like Mancini - i don't think he's alone on that front.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.