tevez ade

if bellamy is 100% fit then maybe him instead of ade

andy_aston said:
given
richards kompany lescott bridge
swp de jong barry johnson
tevez ade

if bellamy is 100% fit then maybe him instead of ade

Quality team. I would go with this although doubt Mancini will. Zab could be in the middle or Kompany.

For those that have teams without Toure in are going to be disappointed. I am with you though, would prefer Vinnie and Lescott as CB pairing.
But he aint gonna drop the captain.

Guessing our team, we have more chance of winning the lottery, bridge and shaun dropped after notlob, our best 2 players that day, and no i wont have the excuse they were carrying knocks, if true they shouldnt be on the bench

the goats backside said:
and no i wont have the excuse they were carrying knocks, if true they shouldnt be on the bench

Couldn't agree more. How can a not completely fit player be on the bench, what if they are needed after 5 minutes? It happens (Santa Cruz).

Also, no way he won't play Toure unless he's injured which is a shame as I would put Kompany and Onuoha ahead of him at the moment.

My team for what it is worth.

Given
Bridge , Lescott , Toure/ Kompany , Richards
Johnson/ Bellers , De Jong , Ireland , Barry , SWP
Tevez

Simple Tevez up front on his own getting help from the runners in midfield be it SWP , Ireland and 1 of Johnson or Bellers if fit should start. Strong defensive wise. If Kompany is fit he should start if not Toure.

Get at there defence from the start it seems there full backs are the weak link and there central defenders at times are hit and miss the games there for the taking.

Blue-Blood said:
the goats backside said:
and no i wont have the excuse they were carrying knocks, if true they shouldnt be on the bench

Couldn't agree more. How can a not completely fit player be on the bench, what if they are needed after 5 minutes? It happens (Santa Cruz).

Also, no way he won't play Toure unless he's injured which is a shame as I would put Kompany and Onuoha ahead of him at the moment.

this is the key of getting our defence stronger, toure has been the weak link all season in my eyes and is quite possibly the worst captain i've seen. we need to play johnson on the left and swp on the right as any full back in the league would shit the pants wiht them 2 running at you for 90 minutes!

...........................................Given.............................................

Toure............Vinnie..................................Lescott................Bridge

.......................................Gazzabazza.........................................

Sweep...............................Superman.................................Johnson

............................Tevez......................Bellers..............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.