Team for the opening day of next season update 10/11 page 19

Sleeping_Easy

If you were handed the managers job who would you buy (or sell) this summer and who would be your startin line up (realisiticaly). Here's mine

Given
Richards Alves Kompany Bridge

SWP Zabaletta De Jong Silva

Ibrahimovic Robinho

Bench: Hart Dunne Onuha Johnson Ireland Sturridge Bojinov

Ireland could be used instead of Robinho in away games if robi plays anything like he has done this season. I know its a bit harsh to drop ireland but he doesnt fit well into a 4-4-2 formation. Also i know silva is a push but whats to say with valencia's financial troubles we cnt get him. I reckon villa will go to barca which could mean eto'o comin here which is a lot more likely than us gettin ibra especially with him and mourinho gettin on like a house on fire

Re: Team for the opening day of next season

Wouldn't want Ireland dropped at any cost, he's arguebly been our best player. Would love Ibra, one of the best strikers in the world but whether he would come here or not is questionable regardless of whether Jose turns up or not. Eto'o is much more realistic. Silva? Money talks and he's a good option but would he get ahead of Petrov?

Other than that, not too bad. We don't need major surgery on our current squad really.

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Would be very happy with:

GK
Given
Hart
Schmiechel

RB
Richards
Zabaleta

LB
Bridge
Taiwo

CB
Kompany
Dunne
Onuoha
K.Toure

DM
De Jong
Y. Toure

CMF
Ireland
Elano
Johnson

RMF
Wright-Phillips
Weiss

LMF
Robinho
Petrov

ST
Bellamy
Santa Cruz
Eto'o
Bojinov
Sturridge

Loan out-
Evans
Jo
Mee

Get rid-
Hamann
Ball
Garrido
Vassell
Benjani

I think summer will be better than this tho.

Given

Zabaleta Alves Lescott Bridge

Kompany De Jong

SWP/Ribery Ireland Robinho/Petrov

Eto'o

subs : Hart/Richards/Bellamy/Dunne/RSC + 2 above not playing on wings

Ireland deserves a place in the first 11 after this season, and over the next couple of seasons I reckon he could well be chipping in 15 goals a season from midfield (already has 10 for the season so far, when was the last time we had a midfielder scoring like that)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
C_T_I_D said:
Wouldn't want Ireland dropped at any cost, he's arguebly been our best player. Would love Ibra, one of the best strikers in the world but whether he would come here or not is questionable regardless of whether Jose turns up or not. Eto'o is much more realistic. Silva? Money talks and he's a good option but would he get ahead of Petrov?

Other than that, not too bad. We don't need major surgery on our current squad really.

how about no

or that

Hughes_head_scout said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
C_T_I_D said:

how about no

or that

Or this ....

Given

Zab Kompany Alves Bridge

SWP De Jong Kaka Robinho

Messi Aguero

Subs

Hart Boj Sturridge Johnson (PiSSPOT) rICHARDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.