Team spirit

Pezzer2

You cant underestimate the Team spirit going on at City at the minute. Everyone to a man seems to be enjoying themselves and fighting for each other. You can see it on the bench with subs celebrating with backroom staff and no sulking from the subs. I loved Danilo and Zinchenko's reaction to the goal the other night. It's a joy to see and even us fans are getting appreciated from the players. The Mendy tweets and humour can only help, with a bit of banter etc.. everyone seems to be enjoying themselves let's hope it continues and don't let complacency set in. A joy to be a blue at the moment!! Big statement sent out on Saturday night

All stems from the manager for me, and that’s the true value of having a top class one. They’re playing for him and the fans see what direction the team is heading in, there’s no pep in or out discussion everyone is looking forwards and sees the progress. The fans always respond to players fighting for the shirt, and when there’s a squad full it’s a great thing to see.

If you get a chance, watch the "every angle" video of Kev's goal on saturday on the OS There's a high level view from behind Ederson's goal (28 seconds into the video); watch Ota, Stones and Walker go haring after Kev from the halfway line (Ota with his fists clenched towards our dugout). As your man on the Fast Show used to say; "Brill-i-ant"!

Totally agree. From the subs running on the pitch to the back room staff hugging and congratulating every single player after the game. There is a real team spirit there. Us against the world sort of thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.