Team v Blackburn

Montgomery Burns

I just felt we had more of a feel of solidity with Nedum in the middle of defence. Up until us going clear we always looked an accident waiting to happen at the back.

He has to start at centre back in what will be a physical battle at Blackburn. As this will not be a game for Elano I'd move Richards to right back and put Zabaleta into midfield alonside Kompany - this will give us the base we need to compete, which you always have to do there. With that team and the prescence of big Phil up front, who was a revelation in the first half, we can go and win there - but we have to win the physical battles first.

I think we need a tough team against Blackburn (do we have one?) because they will bully, push and kick our players off the ball, especially now that Fat Sam is in charge.

I don't think it will be a nice game to watch.

Hart
Richards Dunne Onohua Ball
Kompany
SWP Zabaleta Ireland Robinho

Caicedo

I'd go for that and give our little Argie friend licence to kick anything that moves!

----------------hart------------------
zab-------dunne------onuoha-----garrido (if fit)
------------------big vince-------------
------------elano-----------ireland----
swp----------------------------------robbie-
-----------------caceido---------------

looked quite solid
and resting richards may give him time to re focus. it worked with dunne when he returned from suspension so maybe being rested is what he needs to get back on form

tommcfc said:
----------------hart------------------
zab-------dunne------onuoha-----garrido (if fit)
------------------big vince-------------
------------elano-----------ireland----
swp----------------------------------robbie-
-----------------caceido---------------

looked quite solid
and resting richards may give him time to re focus. it worked with dunne when he returned from suspension so maybe being rested is what he needs to get back on form

+1

Blackburn kept their second consecutive clean sheet for Big Sam today, after conceding three against Wigan.
Obviously Big sam has tightened them up but we've got more goalscoring potential than Wigan.

Defintely Ned should start but it might be better to play him at right back as Blackburn are usually a threat down the flanks and Zabba got badly caught for pace for the Hull goal today.

Big Phil MUST start though as there's no way Jo will withstand the battering Samba/Nelsen will give him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.