Team vs. Pompey

aarond

I'm looking at the injuries we have, and I heard Robinho's out for tomorrow with SWP and the long termers, what the hell is going to be the team tomorrow. Ireland suspended too..... I'd play Garrido on the left midfield to give us balance. I'd be contentious and play Onouha ahead of Richards.

Hart
Zab---Dunne--Ned---Bridge
Vass (I can't believe I picked him, but we need a worked and Elano's head's gone)---Kompany--Fernandes---Garrido
Studge--Caicedo

WE ARE THREADBARE!!!

Missing - SWP, Robinho, Ireland, Petrov, Jonno, Benji, Boj....

PS - N'Zogbia wants to leave Newcastle. I'd have him?

Theo555 said:
Is Robinho definately out? Nothing official just paper talk

Well BBC said doubtful. Even with him, we drop Caiceido for him? I don't like the formation we play, especially away from home.

if thats the team that mark the spark picks i think will will get beat! not strong enough upfront ( i know caceido looks like a heavyweight boxer but you know what i mean) midfield abit "flimsy"! but give it a good go

blue_chili_pepper said:
if thats the team that mark the spark picks i think will will get beat! not strong enough upfront ( i know caceido looks like a heavyweight boxer but you know what i mean) midfield abit "flimsy"! but give it a good go

Who would you pick though? Only other options are Hamann for Fernandes, Elano (not interested IMO) for Vass and maybe Ched for Caceido??

aarond said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Who would you pick though? Only other options are Hamann for Fernandes, Elano (not interested IMO) for Vass and maybe Ched for Caceido??

i would play elano defo, but like you said who would you pick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.