Team vs The Spuds

zinaldo1982 said:
If robinho is back and ready then i would play him and bellamy instead of barry and ade,we need pace up top,creativity but most importantly people who are going to be interested and unfortunately i don't see ade offering any those.

............................................1 Hart.....................................
.2.Richards................3.Kompany........4.Boateng...........5.Kolarov..
...............................6.De Jong..........7.Y.Toure........................
.8.Silva............................9.Tevez..........................10.Robinho..
.....................................11.Bellamy.......................................

Yet you put Robinho in.

Thankfully Mancini has more of a clue.

------------------Given----------------
-Richards--Boateng---Kompany---Kolarov
----------------de Jong----------------
---------Y.Toure-------Barry-----------
-----------------Silva------------------
-----------Tevez---Adebayor-----------

subs: Hart, Onuoha, K.Toure, Lescott, A.Johnson, Milner, Jo.

My reasons for choosing Jo over Balotelli are simple. Mario needs a bit of time to settle in first and get to grips with the Premiership whereas Milner already has plenty of experience at the top level of English football and Jo has had a brilliant pre-season so it'd be stupid not to include him IMO.
I'd go with the same formation that we played yesterday against Valencia. Try and break them down and prevent them from scoring, its not glamorous football thats for sure but its effective and last nights result proved that.

yatesy94 said:
------------------Given----------------
-Richards--Boateng---Kompany---Kolarov
----------------de Jong----------------
---------Y.Toure-------Barry-----------
-----------------Silva------------------
-----------Tevez---Adebayor-----------

subs: Hart, Onuoha, K.Toure, Lescott, A.Johnson, Milner, Jo.

My reasons for choosing Jo over Balotelli are simple. Mario needs a bit of time to settle in first and get to grips with the Premiership whereas Milner already has plenty of experience at the top level of English football and Jo has had a brilliant pre-season so it'd be stupid not to include him IMO.
I'd go with the same formation that we played yesterday against Valencia. Try and break them down and prevent them from scoring, its not glamorous football thats for sure but its effective and last nights result proved that.

I think this formation will be used throughout the whole season. YaYa and Barry covering the RB/LB when they go forward with De Jong keeping the piece in the center. Its a pity that A. Johnson does not fit in at this formation. Unless top three is
--Johnson------------Silva----
------------Tevez------------

I kind of like this 3 defensive midfield. Only 1 of them is a pure CDM( de jong) so barry and yaya can always jump in attack.

25) Hart
-
2) Richards - 17) Boateng - 28) Toure - 13) Kolarov
-
34) de Jong - 42) Yaya Toure - 18) Barry
-
21) Silva - 25) Adebayor - 32) Tevez

-------------------Hart------------------------

Richards--Boateng--Kompany--kolarov

---------Yaya--Dejong--Barry----------

----------------Silva-------------------------

----------Tevez-------Ade-----------------

If Milner signs in time/fit enough swap for Barry

zinaldo1982 said:
If robinho is back and ready then i would play him and bellamy instead of barry and ade,we need pace up top,creativity but most importantly people who are going to be interested and unfortunately i don't see ade offering any those.

............................................1 Hart.....................................
.2.Richards................3.Kompany........4.Boateng...........5.Kolarov..
...............................6.De Jong..........7.Y.Toure........................
.8.Silva............................9.Tevez..........................10.Robinho..
.....................................11.Bellamy.......................................

You think Robinho will be interested then ?

Pah.

Hart
Richards Boateng Kompany Kolarov
Toure De Jong Barry
Johnson Tevez Adebayor

OK we most likely wont start 442 or play this team - but shows how far we have come

svh2ds.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.