Team vs The Spuds

Bazzmand Show

Thought Id get in early

Hart, Boateng, Kolo, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Ade

Subs, SWP, AJ, Given, Jo, Balotelli (Pending Sign), Milner (Pending Sign), Kompany, Richards, Zab, Vieria,

The midfield three and forward three I think your right Buthelezi may play vinny instead of lescott.

Given

Boateng Kolo Lescott Kolarov
Yaya Milner
AJ Silva
Ade Tevez

City Line-Up:

(4-3-3)

25) Hart
-
2) Richards - 17) Boateng - 33) Kompany - 13) Kolarov
-
34) de Jong - 42) Yaya Toure - 18) Barry
-
21) Silva - 25) Adebayor - 32) Tevez

------------Given-------------
Boateng--Toure--Kompany--kolarov
----Toure.Y--Dejong--Barry------
-------------Silva-------------
-------Tevez-------Ade--------

If robinho is back and ready then i would play him and bellamy instead of barry and ade,we need pace up top,creativity but most importantly people who are going to be interested and unfortunately i don't see ade offering any those.

............................................1 Hart.....................................
.2.Richards................3.Kompany........4.Boateng...........5.Kolarov..
...............................6.De Jong..........7.Y.Toure........................
.8.Silva............................9.Tevez..........................10.Robinho..
.....................................11.Bellamy.......................................

Toure, De Jong AND Barry all in the same team?

Play all three of them and it has 0-0 draw written all over it. You wont have the attacking talent to break us down and I doubt we'll be able to break down a back four plus 3 defensive midfielders.

---------Given-----------
Boateng Kolo Komps Kolarov
---------NDJ-------------
AJ ---Yaya Milner---Silva
--------Tevez-----------

maybe Ballotelli in for AJ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.