Teams that worry you...

blueshortshorts

Not being arrogant , but there are very few teams that I get nervous about playing at home nowadays. Most weeks it's a case of "we should murder this lot". I am no longer daunted by United, because I honestly feel the way they play suits us, and I always fancy us to beat them. Liverpool at home is a fixture I used to dread , but now feel relaxed about. However I always worry about Arsenal at home due to the speed they play the game at, out back four have to be at their very best. Everton and Chelsea at home are still games I feel uneasy about ( and bizarrely Fulham.. I think it must be those late comebacks).. Anyone else feel the same?

blueshortshorts said:
Not being arrogant , but there are very few teams that I get nervous about playing at home nowadays. Most weeks it's a case of "we should murder this lot". I am no longer daunted by United, because I honestly feel the way they play suits us, and I always fancy us to beat them. Liverpool at home is a fixture I used to dread , but now feel relaxed about. However I always worry about Arsenal at home due to the speed they play the game at, out back four have to be at their very best. Everton and Chelsea at home are still games I feel uneasy about ( and bizarrely Fulham.. I think it must be those late comebacks).. Anyone else feel the same?

Based upon current performance, team selection and tactics i would say all of them away games more than home games if i am honest but there is something not right at the moment

Everton are the one team i just never ever want to play though home or away or even tiddly winks

Hopefully today will not highlight the bizarre decision not to hijack the Santi Cazorla deal - a player of true quality and who would have been ideal in our set up.

S04 said:
Lets face it lads, the only team that worries us is actually City..
Amen to that.

I almost expect to struggle against the likes of Sunderland, Everton, Stoke and the middle ground because we end up trying to lever a defence open. But now if we're playing a team who like to play football like Newcastle, Spurs or even Arsenal then I know I will enjoy the game that much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.