Technical Help required please geeks!

Blumers Bloomers

Hi All

I'm trying to watch a film I've downloaded on my Samsung tablet through my TV. I've bought a HDMI adaptor and linked the two up but it's not working.

What am I doing wrong?

Looks like the adaptor is compatible (in fact it says on the box it's one specifically for this Samsung table), I've switched onto both HDMI channels but not getting any input on my TV

Any help appreciated, and sorry to post such a boring topic but I thought one of you geeks would be bound to know!!!

Thanks in advance

BB

We watch streaming TV on the iPad through the T V via a amplifier.

However, sky go has some kind of inbuilt code that prevents us from doing this. I haven't actually tried to watch anything that had been downloaded this way.

When we try to watch sky go we get a message telling us it's not allowed, do you get any messages like this?

BigJoe#1 said:
We watch streaming TV on the iPad through the T V via a amplifier.

However, sky go has some kind of inbuilt code that prevents us from doing this. I haven't actually tried to watch anything that had been downloaded this way.

When we try to watch sky go we get a message telling us it's not allowed, do you get any messages like this?

Not got that far yet, won't even transfer the output from the tablet to the TV!

Thanks PB - have looked at the settings on the display and there isn't anything similar to a screen/monitor option, will keep trying, thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.