Teeth

Lancet Fluke

I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day and I floss fairly regularly but as I get older I find that massive chunks of tooth fall out of my mouth at random moments. Today I was eating a chocolate digestive, a chocolate fucking digestive and a big piece of one of my molars came out. It started happening when I hit my mid 30s. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm going to end up looking like one of those toothless twats you get on the Jeremy Kyle Show at this rate.

I have had that it sucks, i have 3 different toothpastes also ffs.
I brush after every meal if poss but still i need to go to the dentists, infact im booked in and in general shitting myself.

TCIB said:
I brush after every meal if poss but still i need to go to the dentists, infact im booked in and in general shitting myself.

3 different toothpastes?

Lancet Fluke said:
TCIB said:

3 different toothpastes?

Yeah, one for regular brushing, one thats for like after red wine and one even stronger with fluoride and allsorts bursting out of it.
Also it is not that minty and does not burn my tongue like the devil.

Lancet Fluke said:
I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day and I floss fairly regularly but as I get older I find that massive chunks of tooth fall out of my mouth at random moments. Today I was eating a chocolate digestive, a chocolate fucking digestive and a big piece of one of my molars came out. It started happening when I hit my mid 30s. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm going to end up looking like one of those toothless twats you get on the Jeremy Kyle Show at this rate.

Check your diet against this site mate. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/diet-oral-health
Your diet may be making your teeth weaker.....

TCIB said:
Lancet Fluke said:
TCIB said:

3 different toothpastes?

Yeah, one for regular brushing, one thats for like after red wine and one even stronger with fluoride and allsorts bursting out of it.

They do a toothpaste specifically for after drinking red wine? That's insane.

Lancet Fluke said:
TCIB said:
Lancet Fluke said:
3 different toothpastes?

They do a toothpaste specifically for after drinking red wine? That's insane.

Well for any heavy staining food stuffs, not specifically wine but you get the gist.

Gojairu said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Check your diet against this site mate. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/diet-oral-health
Your diet may be making your teeth weaker.....

Shit, since when did crisps fuck your teeth up? I think I may have my answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.