Telegraphs 50 most powerful people in English football

You're probably right, mate. But I despise that bastard of a club so much that I enjoy spewing my vitriol about them - anywhere and everywhere I can!

You see, I'm well practised in the art of turning any conversation into a hate-filled rag rant. For example, if someone offers me a cup of tea I'll twist it round to: "Cup? What are you talking about? Those bastards were given the FA Cup by one of their favourite ref's...Don't talk to me about cups!". Or if someone mentions the weather I'll probably say" Rain? Or rein, as in King Louis 1V of France? And speaking of Louis, that melted-faced Dutch wanker who was at the swamp is a ****".

In fact, I might go on 'Mastermind'. Any question John Humphrys puts to me I'll turn into another venom-filled tirade against that loathsome, detestable excuse for a football club.

Glass trophy here I come...(speaking of glass, I'd like to ram a broken bottle up GPC's anal cavity!!).
Man after my own heart.

David Gill being less powerful than Harry Kane will certainly come as a shock to him
It's like the raging debate about who was the most powerful Sith Lord ever?
Or which Jedi was the best with a lightsaber?
Or who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?

This is genuinely hilarious

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/05/the-50-most-powerful-people-in-english-football/

Just a summary

4) Jose Mourinho
8) Ed Woodward
11) Gary Neville
12) Wayne Rooney
15) Mino Raiola
16) David Beckham
20) The Glazers
22) Zlatan Ibrahimovic
23) Sir Alex Ferguson
27) Paul Pogba
32) David Gill
36) Rio Ferdinand
38) Marcus Rashford

Seriously. Marcus Rashford is the 38th most powerful person in English football apparently. Despite 4 rag players, there are actually only 2 other players on the entire list, Harry Kane at 31st and Mesut Ozil at 48th.

There's a lot of bellends in that list. Where are those with genuine power like HRH Sheikh Mansour, Abramovich and the king makers in the media who determine whether the great unwashed like or dislike specific players, managers and clubs by fabricating and/or embellishing stories about them?

I don't see how Woodward and the Glazers, or Soriano and Sheikh Mansour both make it onto the list. One's power and influence stems from the others delegation. Plus, players? Don't make me laugh.

There's a lot of bellends in that list. Where are those with genuine power like HRH Sheikh Mansour, Abramovich and the king makers in the media who determine whether the great unwashed like or dislike specific players, managers and clubs by fabricating and/or embellishing stories about them?

You probably need to read the article and you'll see where Sheikh Mansour and Roman Abrabovich are!! And Pep who's pipped by Richard Scuadmore to the title!

Actually don't, it's a load of cack. Why Rio Ferdinand is in there at all - he's just a (shite, inarticulate) pundit after all - is just beyond ludicrous.

A, the one with the wrinkly face.
B, luke skywalker
C, bear on land, shark in water

...to make it more interesting, who would win if the fight was held in a marshy/boggy area? ...and what species of shark/bear are we talking about here?

PS - Luke Skywalker ? Pffffft! The boy has no patience!

...to make it more interesting, who would win if the fight was held in a marshy/boggy area? ...and what species of shark/bear are we talking about here?

PS - Luke Skywalker ? Pffffft! The boy has no patience!
Well, are we talking, summer or winter an area with high forestation or a Baron wasteland. Just too many variables.
And ye get your point with skywalker, plus he shagged his sister.

2poa5aa.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.