Telescopes

Bluemanc100

Mrs Lady fancies a telescope for Chrimbo.. for basic astronomy (she has never used one)

Any clued up blues got any advice?

Saw some in Currys but not a clue what I'm looking at.. ideally want to spend no more than £200 but will pay more if needed

Mrs Lady fancies a telescope for Chrimbo.. for basic astronomy (she has never used one)

Any clued up blues got any advice?

Saw some in Currys but not a clue what I'm looking at.. ideally want to spend no more than £200 but will pay more if needed
I'm not clued up but there seems to be a helpful shop called something like Stockport telescopes, if you put that into Google you'll find their home page

I'm not clued up but there seems to be a helpful shop called something like Stockport telescopes, if you put that into Google you'll find their home page

make sure you get a Newtonian style reflector one with an auto tracker. You'll get a really good one for £200 quid

Check out Meteorwatch.org for beginners telescope advice. I got a skywatcher heritage for £130 and it's really easy to use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.