blutone3

Team supported
City
go on then.............why?

team spirit?....fucking zilch!

workrate?...fucking zilch!

organisation?...where?

passion?....whats that???

skill?......fucking long time ago..(cept superman)

PRIDE IN BATTLE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cmon then the happy clappers ...............haahaha

Because they're not happy with their performances? It'd be more worrying if they took these defeats with smiles on their faces.

We have won our last 8 home matches before this one, remember that. A poor performance was bound to happen.

Tactics, organisation, training, communication, motivation.
And no one except Ched can understand the the Welsh accent.

Something is seriously wrong at the club.Every player was just playing for himself and not the team.Sturridge and Robinho when they came on just wanted to shoot from anywhere when they got the ball.Richards and Dunne were a fkn shambles at the back.And why thehe fk are we playing two holding midfield players at home,and if Elano cannot get onto the pitch ahead of Kelvin Etuhu then i reallly do think we have got a manager who has not got an absolutely scooby.1st substitition ched Evans!!!WTF is going on

listen to Hughes in an interview then compare him to a seasoned top level coach.he hasnt got the experience to do the job that is needed and i dont think we can wait while he gets it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.