Tell me why..?

bluezi

Is there some god forsaken reason why we cant play in the summer..?
Im fed up standing in the freezing cold and dark evenings travelling home, also can it be moved to a reasonable time like 13:00...? No more cancelled matches..wasted journeys.
If its at all possible, then i think a petition from all fans in the U.K. should be sent to FIFA.

bluezi said:
Is there some god forsaken reason why we cant play in the summer..?
Im fed up standing in the freezing cold and dark evenings travelling home, also can it be moved to a reasonable time like 13:00...? No more cancelled matches..wasted journeys.
If its at all possible, then i think a petition from all fans in the U.K. should be sent to FIFA.

Yes because I have to watch Cricket :-)

I follow the Super League and crowds HAVE increased dramatically since the introduction of Summer Rugby League.

BUT on the other hand, Ilove the christmas and new year fixtures.

i want all of eastlands like the kippax and waitresses on roller skates bringing me cold cans of beer.. i want saturday kick offs at 3pm and city to win every match. i want cheaper match tickets, shiekh monsour to pay for us all to go to amsterdam for a cheeky weekend and to play crazy golf in dubai. i want richard dunne to apologise to every city fan for being such a crap defender and kinkladze to play one last derby. i want to watch Ronaldo have another car crash, but for him not to survive, i want free travel to european matches and 1 million loyalty points. i want EVERY rag fan to stop saying we're ruining football, beacuse if they had the money, they'd spend a whole lot fuckin more than we are.

but....

it will never happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.