Tempur Pedic beds

Barcon

Does anybody on here sleep in one of these beds?
After spending the last few months waking up with a sore back, I've decided to get a new bed.
They cost a fortune over here but, considering that I spend a third of my life in bed, I might as well get a decent one. So, who's got one and are they any good?

Tempur cost a fortune everywhere, it's just a brand name, plenty of other options that do the same job for a fraction of the price. But yeah, memory foam mattresses are very good, try one first tho, not everyone likes them. No bounce in them and it's what we're used to, good option is to get a decent pocket sprung with a layer of memory on top. I did that, now got a memory matt

I have a generic tempur mattress and base,no springs just a block of foam,it is the best £400 i have ever spent,best thing to do is go to the shop and try them out,you might find you need one with springs,i found that uncomfortable

I have a generic tempur mattress and base,no springs just a block of foam,it is the best £400 i have ever spent,best thing to do is go to the shop and try them out,you might find you need one with springs,i found that uncomfortable

The one we have is springs with a pillow top thingy on top. It's about 9 years old now and I think the support has gone in it.
I'm going up to a king size as well so I don't have to beat the wife off with a stick in order to stretch out.

The one we have is springs with a pillow top thingy on top. It's about 9 years old now and I think the support has gone in it.
I'm going up to a king size as well so I don't have to beat the wife off with a stick in order to stretch out.
I have a big double to stretch out on,you can't beat having room to yourself,except silva lol

We've had a Tempur for about a year, it's brilliant. No more aching lower back for me, no more sciatica for Lady Casserole.

I thought it was really expensive (we had to buy a slatted base as well) but Lady C correctly pointed out that we spend a third of our time in bed so worth investing. That is how she justifies shoe spend too, when she's not in bed, she's in shoes....

Highly recommended from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.