Tempur Pedic beds

The thing is with this bed you cannot turn over easily so you subconsciously don't bother to try and therefore just resign yourself to sleep.
They are worth the money.

The thing is with this bed you cannot turn over easily so you subconsciously don't bother to try and therefore just resign yourself to sleep.
They are worth the money.

That's my main reason for wanting this bed. I constantly flip from back to front, right to left all night long.
I'm awake every time I do it as well because I drag a knee pillow with me. The wife usually just buggers off to the spare room after a while.

They're very good if you like them. Hypoallergenic, best support, they keep you in position so you don't toss and turn, you don't notice your partner moving, my Mrs doesn't wake me anymore going for umpteen pisses every night. I don't find them hot either

The heat thing is the big issue for me. Apparently they have been working on the issue for the past two years and they are supposed to be a lot better.
They also have a new line called,"breeze" which are the top of the line models and are supposed to be even better for people that sleep hot.
They also have a 60 day return policy and the guy at the shop said to give it 45 - 50 days as you are completely changing your way of sleeping.
If they give 60 days, then it's worth a try. I know we paid a shit load for ours, but the wife just couldn't take to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.