Ten biggest English clubs?

BlueBoy2010 said:
My list goes Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester City, Newcastle, Leeds United. This is based on history, support and recent finishings

Yep, I agree pal.

vincent said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
My list goes Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester City, Newcastle, Leeds United. This is based on history, support and recent finishings

Yep, I agree pal.

I'd put Spurs ahead of Villa but other than that the list is spot on.

blue_paul said:
vincent said:
Yep, I agree pal.

Villa have won 5 more league titles than Spurs and a European cup. I always believe Spurs are hyped up purely because of the southern bias media

City
York City

That's it
I was going to write a list of top ten clubs I like but could only think of two. All the other clubs can Fuck off.

Especially Chelsea... I've met loads of Chelsea fans over the years and only one of them ever goes to the game.

BlueBoy2010 said:
blue_paul said:
Villa have won 5 more league titles than Spurs and a European cup. I always believe Spurs are hyped up purely because of the southern bias media

Fair enough they are hyped in the media, possibly due to having such a large fanbase.
Perhaps they became the glamour club after the 61 double and their successes in the cup.
FA cup wins used to be far more prestigious than then they are now due to the all consuming
premiership and those bastards down the road disrespecting the competition in 2000. I started watching football in the 80's and Spurs were on of the big five, Villa weren't.

I know Villa are a big prestigious club, I just see Spurs as the bigger name.

Another question, would we have put City in the top ten in our years outside the top flight under Clarke and Royle?
I actually always thought we were one of the big boys.

EssexYid said:
Shooter 83 said:
Chelsea? They used to get 8,000 when they was shit.

Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.

t4wjmr.jpg
, i don't understand this list ? like Spurs 3rd with a higher average than Arsenal, yet Arsenal with 6 million more in total ? also the same for Everton/Newcastle ,with Everton having 2 million more ? also Chelsea above Sunderland ? sorry for being a bit thick but i don't understand it at all ?

kevanjones20971 said:
EssexYid said:
Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.
, i don't understand this list ? like Spurs 3rd with a higher average than Arsenal, yet Arsenal with 6 million more in total ? also the same for Everton/Newcastle ,with Everton having 2 million more ? also Chelsea above Sunderland ? sorry for being a bit thick but i don't understand it at all ?
Sorry ment Leeds above Sunderland, with Sunderland having 10 mill more in total

kevanjones20971 said:
EssexYid said:
I think it might be older clubs etc

EssexYid said:
Shooter 83 said:
Chelsea? They used to get 8,000 when they was shit.

t4wjmr.jpg

Just out of interest... Why are you so obsessed with coming on here night after night telling us how big Spurs are and how many fans they have ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.