Ten biggest English clubs?

kevanjones20971 said:
EssexYid said:
Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.
, i don't understand this list ? like Spurs 3rd with a higher average than Arsenal, yet Arsenal with 6 million more in total ? also the same for Everton/Newcastle ,with Everton having 2 million more ? also Chelsea above Sunderland ? sorry for being a bit thick but i don't understand it at all ?

not being thick its just a crock of shite,us only average 28,000 dont think so ,even the rags only average 36,000

They actually are, in order

Manchester United
Arsenal
Newcastle United
Sunderland
Manchester City
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Everton
Sheffield Wednesday

BlueBoy2010 said:
The fact that Everton a team that has been in the top flight a lot longer than any other club, a founder member of the football league and the 4th most successful club in England isn't mentioned in most
list shows your ignorence and stupidy of the average Manchester City fan

Ignorence {sic}... of all the words to spell wrong!

Let's have it right, Everton were only saved due to the, erm, benevolence of Wimbledon and Hans Segers - allegedly.

BTH said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
The fact that Everton a team that has been in the top flight a lot longer than any other club, a founder member of the football league and the 4th most successful club in England isn't mentioned in most
list shows your ignorence and stupidy of the average Manchester City fan

Let's have it right, Everton were only saved due to the, erm, benevolence of Wimbledon and Hans Segers - allegedly.
I'm writing on an iPhone so you don't tend to try go back to make sure everything is spelt correct. Everton won the game we stayed up your theory is just that.

BlueBoy2010 said:
BTH said:

I'm writing on an iPhone so you don't tend to try go back to make sure everything is spelt correct. Everton won the game we stayed up your theory is just that.

Who did you nick that off?

Dannyctid said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Who did you nick that off?
Can you be anymore predictable? Manchester paved on Gold these?

Dannyctid said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Can you be anymore predictable? Manchester paved on Gold these?

Just give it back, someone will be looking for it.
Call home and say you found it, go on you must be due a bit of Karma
Nice mental age there whilst I'm actually in Leigh you dopey bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.