Tennis Thread

Whatever happens she's just got a job with the BBC for their future tennis coverage when her career is done.

Will stay upto to watch as others of said it could go either way. Just hope the social media cunts keep quiet.

Whatever happens she's just got a job with the BBC for their future tennis coverage when her career is done.

Will stay upto to watch as others of said it could go either way. Just hope the social media cunts keep quiet.
I wasn't aware she was getting grief - some wrong un's out there. How can you not like this girl?

Reactions: mat
Years ago Ian Botham served a ban for possession of canabis, iirc.
In his first over on coming back in a test match, he took two wickets and it should have been three but a catch was dropped. At the end of the over, Richie Benaud said:
" Right, I'm off to catch up with the latest edition of Boys Own Paper."
This run is Alf Tupper, Roy of the Rovers, and Supergirl all rolled into one. Super star hardly does her justice. Marvellous.

Think it's scheduled for 9pm BST Saturday night, so I would expect a lot of people will be tuning in. Support for her seems extremely positive apart from a few cunts questioning the legitimacy of her panic attacks at Wimbledon.

Reactions: mat
I wasn't aware she was getting grief - some wrong un's out there. How can you not like this girl?

Think it's scheduled for 9pm BST Saturday night, so I would expect a lot of people will be tuning in. Support for her seems extremely positive apart from a few cunts questioning the legitimacy of her panic attacks at Wimbledon.
I agree.

The vast majority will be with her.

Interestingly, she is currently 12/1 to win SPOTY (in from 500/1 before the US open began) that's got to be worth a tenner, her odds will plummet if she wins the final.

Current bookies favourite is Tom Daley @ 2/1. Jason Kenny is 5/1 and Adam Peaty 6/1
4/6 on Sky. Think she’s nailed on.

Where have you seen 12/1 please?

Interestingly, she is currently 12/1 to win SPOTY (in from 500/1 before the US open began) that's got to be worth a tenner, her odds will plummet if she wins the final.

Current bookies favourite is Tom Daley @ 2/1. Jason Kenny is 5/1 and Adam Peaty 6/1

Sorry with people voting it be Ronaldo after he score 20 goals this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.