Tennis Thread

Bit of a slow start for Emma,a break down.....but looks like she is now finding her rhythm.

What a setting too,the sunset is amazing....wow.

Emma not at 100% here, bit rusty, going to need something special to turn this 1st set around.

Emma loses the 1st set! Sasnovich takes it 6-2.

Emma nowhere near 100%, looks a little lethargic tonight.

Emma not at 100% here, bit rusty, going to need something special to turn this 1st set around.
Agree,looks off the pace and not fully focused,she is playing a bit careless and well within herself.

Gonna be a bit if a shock to the system this.....she needs to relax and pull something special out the bag.

Painful watching this.

Im off to bed,hopefully a miraculous turnaround has happened when i check back.

Emma has kind of woken up, she's playing really safe now which is making Sasnovich hit more shots, which is causing her to make more errors.

Sasnovich wins 6-2 6-4.

Not the same Emma that was at the US Open. Looked to be lacking all that energy and confidence she had.

Slightly understandable given she'd had 3 weeks off. Needs to get her coaching and background staff right over the coming weeks.

Sasnovich wins 6-2 6-4.

Not the same Emma that was at the US Open. Looked to be lacking all that energy and confidence she had.

Slightly understandable given she'd had 3 weeks off. Needs to get her coaching and background staff right over the coming weeks.
Yeah I've followed her on Instagram and it seems like she's spent most of the last 3 weeks celebrating and attending various events. Not a massive surprise to see her not doing as well this time.

Yeah I've followed her on Instagram and it seems like she's spent most of the last 3 weeks celebrating and attending various events. Not a massive surprise to see her not doing as well this time.
Maybe this will wake her up to reality again. Always painful to see talent go to waste because they can't handle being at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.