Tennis Thread

All those PR jobs over training will have affected her.
For sure and I understand why she's done all that, good opportunities to push her brand and secure her future. Plus who wouldn't want to go to all these great events.

She's got to get the tennis decisions right now, hire the right coach, right background staff to cement herself as one of the best in the game.

For sure and I understand why she's done all that, good opportunities to push her brand and secure her future. Plus who wouldn't want to go to all these great events.

She's got to get the tennis decisions right now, hire the right coach, right background staff to cement herself as one of the best in the game.
Indeed.

I'm surprised other champions haven't reached out to her such as Murray. I think if he wanted to he'd make an excellent coach. Abrasive but effective with his brain.

Indeed.

I'm surprised other champions haven't reached out to her such as Murray. I think if he wanted to he'd make an excellent coach. Abrasive but effective with his brain.
Isn’t she close to Henman too? Or was that just cos he was commentating in New York?

Raducanu's first game since she was knocked out of Indian Wells 2 and a half weeks ago. Playing in the Transylvania Open where she'll probably get a lot of home support. It's on Amazon Prime, she plays Polona Hercog, 124th in the world but has been as high as top 50.

She needs to find her rhythm and start playing matches again.

Just in case anyone missed it, a British player (Cameron Norrie) actually won the whole tournament Indian Wells a little over a week ago.

Just in case anyone missed it, a British player (Cameron Norrie) actually won the whole tournament Indian Wells a little over a week ago.
Had a great tournament, biggest achievement to date

14th in the world now, currently playing in the Vienna Open, got a big game against Auger-Aliassime on Thursday.

Hopefully she can win this tournament , she needs matches !
Its in Romania too and she's part romanian, she's been enjoying her time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.